Wedding on Spanish fortress - Fortica (Španjola), town Hvar Wedding on Spanish fortress - Fortica (Španjola),
- ID: Wedding on Spanish fortress - Fortica (Španjola),
Wedding on Spanish fortress - Fortica (Španjola), town Hvar
LOCATION: Fortress Fortica (Španjola) on island Hvar
For those that value the breathtaking views and just want to go big, Fortica fortress is the right wedding ceremony venue. It was built at the beginning of the 16th century (during the Venetian rule) and was reconstructed in 1579. Its architecture and military history will certainly impress you and the view over the city of Hvar and surrounding Pakleni islands will leave you breathless. You can reach the fortress by car or by foot but bear in mind that it is a 30-minute walk uphill. The fortress is also intended for civil and symbolic wedding ceremonies.
- Duration of music: 12 am
- Max capacity: up to 80 guest seated for ceremony, wedding dinner and party up to 120 guests
- Privatization fee: depending on number of guests
Hvar town - island Hvar
Hvar is situated in central Dalmatia so the easiest way to get there is to come to Split (centre city of Dalmatia). From Split to Hvar you can take a car ferry or speed boat. There are many daily lines during the season, and easy access is also one of the reasons why Hvar is the perfect wedding destination.
Hvar is an island with the most sunny days per year, but also an island of endless lavender fields, vineyards, olive trees and colourful vegetation that merges with a blue sea. It is a perfect wedding destination because at the same time you can enjoy beautiful and untouched nature, have luxury accommodation in hotels in the centre of town and choose from several just gorgeous wedding venues. You can have an unforgettable wedding day, but also transform your wedding day into a whole week experience for you and your guests.
The advantages of a wedding in Hvar town?
1. Wedding will be held in a very exclusive and multidimensional property that is flexible with set-up choices. Location offers various solutions for the ceremony, cocktail hour, reception and dining with a lovely natural atmosphere, your wedding photos and memories will be unforgettable! Your guests will be impressed.
2. Perfect weather for having a wedding in Croatia: in May, June, September and October – definitely off-season! During the low season there are not so many tourists. In April and May – spring time, Mediterranean flowers and plants bloom and you can expect sunny days. In September and October, sea temperatures are the same as in the high season (July and August).
We want to remind you that the procedure for preparing the wedding takes time, especially when it comes to official weddings, so please contact us in advance.
For more information, please contact us by:
- e-mail email@example.com
- or whatsapp + 385 99 4222 924