Conclusion of transactions and support
THE OBLIGATIONS OF INTERMEDIARIES CONTRACT MEDIATION IN REAL ESTATE AGENT IS OBLIGED TO PERFORM IN PARTICULAR THE FOLLOWING:
1. Try to find and bring to the ordering party to concluding mediated business,
2. Inform the Principal of the average market price of similar properties,
3. Inspect the documents proving ownership or other real rights over the property and alert commanders to:
- Obvious flaws and potential risks related to the disordered state land property,
- Registered real rights or other rights of third parties on this property,
- The legal consequences of failure to meet obligations to third parties,
- Deficiencies of the building and use permit pursuant to a special law,
- The circumstances of the obligation to apply pre-emption rights and restrictions in the legal system in accordance with special regulations.
4. To deal with the presentation (presentation) real estate market, advertise the property properly and perform all other actions agreed contract mediation in real estate that exceed the normal presentation, and for which she is entitled to special, pre-show the costs,
5. Allow inspection of property,
6. Mediate in the negotiations and try to reach agreement, if it so specifically pledged,
7. Keep personal data ordering and by written order of a customer keep confidential information about the property for which mediates or in connection with the property or business for which mediates,
8. If the subject of the contract land, check the use of the land in accordance with the regulations on spatial planning related to the land,
9. Inform the Principal of any circumstances relevant for the intended business known to him or he must be known.
The mediator may, exceptionally, in the name and for the account of the customer, to conclude an agreement on mediation only if the principal of it issued a special power of attorney.